We’re for Pups
Vali Byron is a pet friendly hotel that understands your dog is a part of your family. We gladly welcome our guests travelling with small dogs.
An additional pet fee of $50 per dog per night applies, in addition to your room rate.
To keep yourself, your dog, and our other guests happy, safe, and comfortable we would ask that the dog owners act responsibly and agree to the conditions listed below:
- Vali Byron reserves the right to refuse accommodations to anyone with a pet. Certain breeds of dog will not be allowed based upon their inherent demeanour and size. Please contact Vali Byron on +61 (02) 6680 8456 or reservations[at]valibyron.com.au for more information.
- Individual approval is required for each requested accommodation.
- Proof of current vaccination and flea treatment from a licensed veterinarian is required. All dogs must be house-trained, clean and well behaved.
- Female dogs should not be in season.
- The dog is required to have a tag with its name and current owner contact details.
- Please contact reception to confirm the charge per animal per night.
- Rooms are required to be serviced daily. Your dog is required to be either removed from the room or crated during any maintenance or housekeeping.
- The dog owner will be fully responsible for any damages or soiling caused by their dog during the stay. The dog owner understands that the costs for the repair or additional cleaning requirements will be charged accordingly.
- The dog owner understands that the dog is not to be left unattended in the Hotel at any time and that the dog must be always kept on a leash within the interior public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right to remove a dog from the premises when it displays signs of aggression, regardless of breed, type, size, weight etc.
- Should the dog create a disturbance (barking, whining etc) which causes complaints made to the hotel by other guests or staff, at the request of the Management on duty, the guest shall immediately remove any dog and house the dog elsewhere.
- A ‘Dog on holiday’ sign will be always displayed on the front of the entry door during your stay.
- The guest agrees that the dog will not enter any guest room, other than the one assigned, to safeguard persons with allergies. The minimum fee for a dog in a non-pet room will be $250.
- The guest agrees to ensure pets do not sit or lay on furniture, but can use the dog blanket and bedding provided.
NOTE: ‘Petite’ rooms are unavailable to accommodate your pet.
These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with us over the phone, via email, in-person or online. We will rely on the authority of the person making the booking to act on behalf of any other traveller on the booking and that person will bind all such travellers to these terms and conditions.